New user with a few questions

GRAMPS - User mailing list
I have only been using gramps for a short time but have a good deal of data on my family entered.

I am having problems with the graphical output like family tree which is an add-on but other also. It seems if you do not limit it to one page it does not print correctly - cutting off in illogical places in the tree and making it generally hard to read.. Limiting graphs to one page however results in very small and compressed text. Are others experiencing this? Is there something that can be done to avoid it? Perhaps there are better addons to do this.

Also is there a way to print out all people with birth, married, death dates in a list. This would be very useful for checking.

Doug

Re: New user with a few questions

Ron Johnson
On 06/19/2018 12:43 AM, Doug via Gramps-users wrote:
I have only been using gramps for a short time but have a good deal of data on my family entered.

I am having problems with the graphical output like family tree which is an add-on but other also. It seems if you do not limit it to one page it does not print correctly - cutting off in illogical places in the tree and making it generally hard to read..

The pages have always lined up for me.

Limiting graphs to one page however results in very small and compressed text. Are others experiencing this?

Yes.

Is there something that can be done to avoid it?

Not in my experience.