Next Gramps release

Matt hias
Hello,
I was wondering when is the next Gramps release planned?

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Next Gramps release

Nick Hall
On 06/08/2019 21:21, Matthias Kemmer wrote:
> I was wondering when is the next Gramps release planned?

I have already given the go ahead for v5.1 and a final v5.0 release.

Re: Next Gramps release

GRAMPS - Dev mailing list
Nick,

I hate to ask but... the fix to the Navigator sizing was just posted. And an interface problem resizing & scrolling a panel may be minor but it is just too darn visible to not ask.

Will this be rolled in?

-Brian

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 15:40, Nick Hall

On 06/08/2019 21:54, [hidden email] wrote:
I hate to ask but... the fix to the Navigator sizing was just posted. And an interface problem resizing & scrolling a panel may be minor but it is just too darn visible to not ask.

Will this be rolled in?

Yes.  If a fix has been committed then it will be included in the next release.