Next release schedule

brian fitzgerald
Hi,
 I was wondering when the next release after 5.0b1 might occur. Just to help me in the planning of activities moving forward. No rush.

brian

Re: Next release schedule

Nick Hall
On 16/06/18 17:09, brian fitzgerald wrote:
>  I was wondering when the next release after 5.0b1 might occur. Just
> to help me in the planning of activities moving forward. No rush.

There was a release candidate on 20th May.

Assuming everyone is happy with this and no major problems have been
found, I see no reason why we shouldn't go ahead with the final release.

The exact date will depend on the availability of the release manager
and distribution maintainers.

Re: Next release schedule

On 06/16/2018 11:19 AM, Nick Hall wrote:

> On 16/06/18 17:09, brian fitzgerald wrote:
>>  I was wondering when the next release after 5.0b1 might occur. Just to
>> help me in the planning of activities moving forward. No rush.
>>
> There was a release candidate on 20th May.
>
> Assuming everyone is happy with this and no major problems have been
> found, I see no reason why we shouldn't go ahead with the final release.
>
> The exact date will depend on the availability of the release manager and
> distribution maintainers.

This is great.  But what about all the plugins?

Change the background colors on Reports

Norman Kaplan

I am looking for a way to change the background color (White) on the Family Group Reports to a light blue or another pastel color for a slideshow.

Norman

Re: Next release schedule

At the moment, a number of translations on Gramps itself have not been done.  I'm not sure how long we should wait, or if we need to specifically contact some of the translators to get some more work completed.
ar    71%
bg    88%
br    46%
ca    100%
cs    100%
da    97%
de    100%
el    95%
en_GB    3%
eo    99%
es    95%
fi    100%
fr    99%
ga    6%
he    62%
hr    95%
hu    100%
is    91%
it    96%
ja    64%
lt    99%
mk    77%
nb    98%
nl    100%
nn    97%
pl    97%
pt_BR    98%
pt_PT    99%
ro    64%
ru    100%
sk    97%
sl    100%
sq    82%
sr    92%
sr_Latn    6%
sv    97%
ta    33%
tr    33%
uk    97%
vi    92%
zh_CN    91%
zh_HK    91%
zh_TW    91%

Paul C.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 11:21 AM Nick Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 16/06/18 17:09, brian fitzgerald wrote:
>  I was wondering when the next release after 5.0b1 might occur. Just
> to help me in the planning of activities moving forward. No rush.

There was a release candidate on 20th May.

Assuming everyone is happy with this and no major problems have been
found, I see no reason why we shouldn't go ahead with the final release.

The exact date will depend on the availability of the release manager
and distribution maintainers.

Re: Next release schedule

Kaj Mikkelsen

Just went through the danish translation.
Everything is translated except the exceptions mentioned on the web or in the language file:

a: sentences with |
b: variable names
c: dates in other languages.

So that gives 97% - is the only way to get 100% copying the things that should not be translated?

/Kaj