No page numbers in book report

Rainer Walesch
Hello,

in a book report I have inserted a table of content. In the topics of
the table of contents there are page numbers for each topic. But the
pages in the report don't contain any page numbers.

It's the same for the alphabetical index: there are references to page
numbers in the index but no pagenumbers in the report.

Did I miss an option to switch on the pagenumbers? Or is it a bug?

Regards

Rainer

--
Rainer Walesch (08021/8287)
Heckenweg 6, 83627 Warngau

Re: No page numbers in book report

Nick Hall
On 24/04/14 06:30, Rainer Walesch wrote:
> in a book report I have inserted a table of content. In the topics of
> the table of contents there are page numbers for each topic. But the
> pages in the report don't contain any page numbers.
>
> It's the same for the alphabetical index: there are references to page
> numbers in the index but no pagenumbers in the report.
>
> Did I miss an option to switch on the pagenumbers? Or is it a bug?

This would be most useful for pdf output.  I suggest that you create a
feature request.