Numbering of sources & citations

Connie Reynolds
Hello Gramps Users. Right now, when I create a book, the sources are numbered and the citations are lettered, for example, 1a or 13ax when there are a lot of citations. What I'd like is to have the sources be Arabic numerals and the citations be Roman, if possible. It would look much better and the size of font makes them stick out like a sore thumb. I don't see any place to format them in preferences. Is there a file within gramps I can edit?

Thanks
Connie

Re: Numbering of sources & citations

Ron Johnson
Do the "1" in "1a" and "13" in "13ax" indicate that a citation is associated with a specific source?

IOW:
Citation 1a comes from Source 1.
Citation 13ax comes from Source 13.

If that's the case, then changing citations to Roman would be a Bad Idea since that would make things even more confusing.