Occupation in graphical tree

cybercentre

hello,

i'm looking for a tip... but nothing in French in the wiki

i want to write occupation in descendant tree .

$e [occupation]  ???

thanks

seb.

Re: Occupation in graphical tree

Paul Franklin-5
On 2/10/17, cybercentre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> i want to write occupation in descendant tree .
>
> $e [occupation]  ???

Since Gramps classifies an occupation as an event, say:

$e[Occupation]

(I don't know if you could use the French word for Occupation.
I didn't try that.)

https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gramps_4.2_Wiki_Manual_-_Reports_-_part_2#Events

On 2/11/17, Paul Franklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2/10/17, cybercentre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> i want to write occupation in descendant tree .
>>
>> $e [occupation]  ???
>
> Since Gramps classifies an occupation as an event, say:
>
> $e[Occupation]
>
> (I don't know if you could use the French word for Occupation.
> I didn't try that.)
>
> https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gramps_4.2_Wiki_Manual_-_Reports_-_part_2#Events

When I ran Gramps in French, it did not recognize the

$e[Occupation]

which worked in English, but when I used the French
translation it worked:

$e[Profession]

Re: Occupation in graphical tree

cybercentre