Offline manual

An off line version of manual for Gramps-3.x is available at :

http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/images/4/44/Manual.tar.gz
(maybe someone with access could move the file to ftp://)
http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=User_manual

Note, that images are not good enough for printing or full screen and
there is no stylesheets (only basic style tag/markup on XHTML)

Steps used for generating this version are on :
http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Manual_Generation_3.0#A_Test

Feel free to improve files or the way for a easier production !

--
Jérôme R.

Re: Offline manual

Jason Simanek-2
On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 05:17 +0200, Jérôme wrote:
> Note, that images are not good enough for printing or full screen and
> there is no stylesheets (only basic style tag/markup on XHTML)
>
> Steps used for generating this version are on :
> http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Manual_Generation_3.0#A_Test
>
> Feel free to improve files or the way for a easier production !

Thanks Jérôme,

I have ID'd two elements and added some styles. I didn't change much,
but I compressed the TOC.

(I had something important to do this morning, but I did this
instead. ;)

You can download the updated XHTML file here:

http://bohemianalps.com/filetransfers/gramps_manual.zip

Note that I just embedded the styles for the sake of simplicity.

-Jason