One couple two relations

peterbuyk
I have a couple (relation) that first lived together and after a few years where married, how can I put these two events in Gramps. Now I have only the married event recorder in Gramps, but it would be nice if I could also recorder the date for the event lived together.

Re: One couple two relations

Alain AUPEIX
Le 22/12/2016 à 13:18, peterbuyk a écrit :
I have a couple (relation) that first lived together and after a few years
where married, how can I put these two events in Gramps. Now I have only the
married event recorder in Gramps, but it would be nice if I could also
recorder the date for the event lived together.
You can add an event, and you change for 'Couple' for exemple
You have the to up it in the lies of event

After, you will find 'Couple' in Personnalized event

A+
--

Alain Aupeix
http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/

U.buntu 12.04 | G.ramps 3.4.9-1 | H.arbour 3.2.0dev (2016-11-16 15:10) | Hw.Gui 2.20-3 (2629)

Re: One couple two relations

paul womack
peterbuyk wrote:
> I have a couple (relation) that first lived together and after a few years
> where married, how can I put these two events in Gramps. Now I have only the
> married event recorder in Gramps, but it would be nice if I could also
> recorder the date for the event lived together.

I would create a "Cohabit" custom event, and use it in the same
way/place as a marriage event.

  BugBear