Optional publishing of selected Notes with Narweb

Optional publishing of selected Notes with Narweb

brian fitzgerald
I cannot seem to find in the documentation whether there is a way to create multiple notes for an individual'
1) hopefully with a configurable text Title, to categorize the information (say 'Work' versus 'Interests' versus "Time in Egypt during WW2") and;
2) to be able to select, perhaps with a checkbox the notes which will be later published by Narrative Web. In this way it may be possible to collect but reserve data about an individual for purely close family while putting general information not deemed sensitive or private on the regular published web site.

If this is not possible right now, please let me know and I will add a feature request.

Thanks
Brian

Re: Optional publishing of selected Notes with Narweb

Brad Rogers
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:57:03 -0500
brian fitzgerald <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello brian,

>I cannot seem to find in the documentation whether there is a way to
>create multiple notes for an individual'

Just add/create another Note.

>WW2") and; 2) to be able to select, perhaps with a checkbox the notes
>which will be later published by Narrative Web. In this way it may be

Mark the ones you *don't* want included Private.

--
 Regards  _
It's becoming an obsession