Oriental Characters

Elvin Birth
My recent download has fields labeled with oriental characters.

I find nothing in Preferences to offer a choice of language.

Elvin Birth,
GRAMPS: 4.0.2
Python: 2.7.3 (default, Nov  8 2013, 10:09:51) [...
BSDDB: 4.8.4.2 (4, 8, 30)
LANG: en_US.UTF-8
OS: Darwin

Re: Oriental Characters

DS Blank
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Elvin Birth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My recent download has fields labeled with oriental characters.
>
> I find nothing in Preferences to offer a choice of language.
>
> Elvin Birth,
> GRAMPS: 4.0.2
> Python: 2.7.3 (default, Nov  8 2013, 10:09:51) [...
> BSDDB: 4.8.4.2 (4, 8, 30)
> LANG: en_US.UTF-8
> OS: Darwin

Can you provide a screen shot? I haven't heard of such a problem, so
we'll probably need more information and clues to track down the
problem. Thanks!

-Doug

Re: Oriental Characters

Paul Franklin-5
I suggest you file a bug on our bug-reporting site.

Our Mac maintainer is usually very responsive to
Mac bugs but I don't think he reads the users' list.