Package for OpenSuse?

DrMartinus
Hi,

sorry if this has been asked before, but I just jumped on to OpenSuse
(SuSE 10.0) after years of running Debian and now wonder where to get
the current Gramps for this distro. I stumbled over a notice
somewhere, but no download link...

TIA,

Martin

--
Martin Senftleben, Doctor of Philosophy, S.V. University using Debian
GNU Linux

Re: Package for OpenSuse?

Thomas Weichmann
Now Everyone Together:

T-h-a-n-k-s  R-i-c-h-a-r-d  B-o-s

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/10.0-i386/RPMS.suser-rbos/gramps-2.0.8-0.suse1000.rb0.i586.rpm