Peter Landgren

Nick Hall
Devs,

I have just heard the sad news that Peter died on 23rd May.

Peter maintained the Swedish translation from 2007 until recently and
contributed many bug fixes.  Most of you will know him from his
participation on the mailing lists.  He was particularly helpful when I
was developing the hierarchical place structure, testing the prototype
and providing useful feedback.

I will write a blog post to enable people to share their thoughts and
memories.

He will be missed.

Re: Peter Landgren

Doug-11
On 28/06/17 19:25, Nick Hall wrote:

> Devs,
>
> I have just heard the sad news that Peter died on 23rd May.
>
> Peter maintained the Swedish translation from 2007 until
> recently and contributed many bug fixes.  Most of you will
> know him from his participation on the mailing lists.  He
> was particularly helpful when I was developing the
> hierarchical place structure, testing the prototype and
> providing useful feedback.
>
> I will write a blog post to enable people to share their
> thoughts and memories.
>
> He will be missed.
>

> Nick.

I was very sorry to hear that, as I remember, even as a
user, his helpfulness over the place structure

Doug