Place names in DenominoVisio web page?

In v4.2.5 and DenominoVisio v2.3.24, it appears that the old Place title is
used, and that Events with a Place but not the old place title do not
display any Place information.

Is this correct, or am I doing something wrong?

Re: Place names in DenominoVisio web page?

prculley
To other users on the list;  It appears that the list doesn't allow large attachments, so you will have to wait until I get the fix in the Gramps addons repository to see the patch.

Paul C.

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Paul Culley <[hidden email]> wrote:
You are correct.  If you would like to test a minor upgrade that corrects this, please replace your current DenominoViso.py file with the attached one.  And report back if it appears to correct your issue.

Since you did not mention the platform you are running on, I can only give you a hint where to find the file for replacement.
On Windows it is usually at c:\Users\you\AppData\Roaming\gramps42\plugins\DenominoViso or similar.
On Linux /home/you/.gramps/gramps42/plugins/DenominoViso or similar.

Paul C.

Hi,