Printing Large Family Tree Poster

jagiger
Hi,  I'm new to Gramps and need a little help getting a readable printout that's not too expensive.  My family tree has 450 people over 10 generations, however a few families had a number of children which expanded the report.

I wanted to print the Descendent Tree Graphical Report on a poster that is 36" X48".  After a number of attempts, I find that the "Scale Tree to Fit Page Width Only" combined with "Resize Page To Fit Tree Size" displays readible output to the screen.  I wanted to find out if this approach is correct and how to determine the size of the output that this creates, so that I can shop around for something affordable.  Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.  Jim