Problem database

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Hi, I have a problem with gramps. I wanted to open my abitual tree and got an error message. Gramps tells me "Gramps e detected a problem by opening the environment of the Berkeley database used to store this family tree." This is most often caused by the fact that the database was created with an older version of the BDD Berkeley, and you are using a new version. " Okay except that I have not changed anything of my abights. I do not understand. Does anyone have an idea of the problem?  I panic......

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Re: Problem database

Ron Johnson
On 11/1/19 6:19 AM, Salvius via Gramps-users wrote:
> Hi, I have a problem with gramps. I wanted to open my abitual tree and got
> an error message. Gramps tells me "Gramps e detected a problem by opening
> the environment of the Berkeley database used to store this family tree."
> This is most often caused by the fact that the database was created with
> an older version of the BDD Berkeley, and you are using a new version. "
> Okay except that I have not changed anything of my abights. I do not
> understand. Does anyone have an idea of the problem? I panic......

Do you have a recent tree backup?