Problem with LaTeX report

v_alfano
Dear List,

Thank you so much for any possible support you are going to give me. I have a problem with the Detailed Ancestry Report in LaTeX. When I do my report, when compiling the LaTeX output, some of the pictures the software takes from my GEDCOM, are placed too low in the report (i.e., not next to the details of the subject, but much lower on the page). The strange thing is that this happens only for some generations: some generation are ok, some are not correctly edited. Do you have any idea about how to solve this problem? It’s a shame since the report it’s amazing, and a very good way to get a complete report in LaTeX, easy to print in a professional edited way.

Best regards,

Vincenzo

Re: Problem with LaTeX report

enno
Hello Vincenzo,

> Thank you so much for any possible support you are going to give me. I have a problem with the Detailed Ancestry Report in LaTeX. When I do my report, when compiling the LaTeX output, some of the pictures the software takes from my GEDCOM, are placed too low in the report (i.e., not next to the details of the subject, but much lower on the page). The strange thing is that this happens only for some generations: some generation are ok, some are not correctly edited. Do you have any idea about how to solve this problem? It’s a shame since the report it’s amazing, and a very good way to get a complete report in LaTeX, easy to print in a professional edited way.
I have never used this report myself, but I suggest that you look at the
LaTeX file or have a Gramps developer look at it. You can attach it to a
bug report, if you want.