Producing local web reports

Colin Woods-2

Hi,

Is it possible to produce web report in GRAMPS in different locals?

I would like to produce a website report in english and spanish (I don't mind producing two reports). I understand the data I entered in columns like notes and desciptions will be in english, but it is possible for the column names to be localised in the web report so my spanish speaking family will understand what the data represents?

I see in the documentation that GRAMPS is available in different locals, but I don't see any option to choose a local in the preferences.

Any help / suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

Re: Producing local web reports

Stéphane Charette-2
> Is it possible to produce web report in GRAMPS in different locals?

http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Howto:_Change_the_language_of_reports

Stéphane

Re: Producing local web reports

Colin Woods-2

Stéphane,

Thank you very much. I got it working. I should have spotted that page myself.

Colin.

On Thursday 19 February 2009 03:04:43 Stéphane Charette wrote:

> > Is it possible to produce web report in GRAMPS in different locals?

> http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Howto:_Change_the_langua

>ge_of_reports

> Stéphane

Re: Producing local web reports

Colin Woods-2

Hi,

I have updated this wiki page to add information on creating an alias and adding a KDE menu item for a locale version of GRAMPS.

http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Howto:_Change_the_language_of_reports

If someone could add a section for GNOME, or send me the info.

I hope this finds you well

Colin