Python GObject on OSX

James Heald
Hello there,

I am working on an app called PyFlowChart (https://github.com/steelcowboy/PyFlowChart) and I am wanting to bundle it for OSX. I know you guys use Python3 and PyGObject, and I was wondering if you could link me to a tutorial or documentation, or just explain the process to me of how I could bundle my app. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim

James Heald
Computer Science Undergraduate
Cal Poly

Re: Python GObject on OSX

manzi.sam
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Python GObject on OSX

John Ralls-2

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 12:35 PM, James Heald <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> I am working on an app called PyFlowChart (https://github.com/steelcowboy/PyFlowChart) and I am wanting to bundle it for OSX. I know you guys use Python3 and PyGObject, and I was wondering if you could link me to a tutorial or documentation, or just explain the process to me of how I could bundle my app. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Hi, Jim.

I'm the Mac maintainer and also the developer of the Gnome gtk-osx project that provides the build and bundle systems I use to package Gramps. The gtk-osx documentation is at https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/GTK+/OSX. There's a separate mailing list at [hidden email] that you can subscribe to for more help if you need it.

Regards,
John Ralls