Quantcast

Quilt chart

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Quilt chart

Doug
I was *very* interested to see the new Quilt Chart add-on
and keen to try it out, but it repeatedly fails to install.
Is it incompatible with 3.4.0-1?

Doug

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
Gramps-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Quilt chart

driseberg
I am also having difficulty with the install of the add-on.  I am running Gramps 3.4.1.0.  It says it is installed, but the next time I open Gramps, it wants to install it again.  Is there a problem with this installation?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Quilt chart

Peter Landgren
See:
http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=6070
/Peter

driseberg skrev 2012-09-26 20:11:

> I am also having difficulty with the install of the add-on.  I am running
> Gramps 3.4.1.0.  It says it is installed, but the next time I open Gramps,
> it wants to install it again.  Is there a problem with this installation?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://gramps.1791082.n4.nabble.com/Quilt-chart-tp4656737p4656758.html
> Sent from the GRAMPS - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> How fast is your code?
> 3 out of 4 devs don\\\'t know how their code performs in production.
> Find out how slow your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219672;13503038;z?
> http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
> _______________________________________________
> Gramps-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How fast is your code?
3 out of 4 devs don\\\'t know how their code performs in production.
Find out how slow your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219672;13503038;z?
http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
_______________________________________________
Gramps-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Quilt chart

Nick Hall-6
Doug, Peter,

Thanks. I have now removed it from the listings.

It isn't finished yet.  So far I have implemented:

1. The basic drawing algorithm.
2. A preview window.
3. Highlighting a single selection of ancestors and descendants.

What I plan to do before release:

1. Extend highlighting to 6 or 7 people/families like the GeneaQuilts
application.
2. Implement filtering.
3. Add some basic configuration options. (e.g. font and colours).

What I will leave until later:

1. The timeline.
2. Bring & Drag.

Hopefully I'll find time soon.

Nick.


On 26/09/12 20:06, Peter Landgren wrote:

> See:
> http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=6070
> /Peter
>
> driseberg skrev 2012-09-26 20:11:
>> I am also having difficulty with the install of the add-on.  I am running
>> Gramps 3.4.1.0.  It says it is installed, but the next time I open Gramps,
>> it wants to install it again.  Is there a problem with this installation?
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://gramps.1791082.n4.nabble.com/Quilt-chart-tp4656737p4656758.html
>> Sent from the GRAMPS - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> How fast is your code?
>> 3 out of 4 devs don\\\'t know how their code performs in production.
>> Find out how slow your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
>> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219672;13503038;z?
>> http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
>> _______________________________________________
>> Gramps-users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
>>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> How fast is your code?
> 3 out of 4 devs don\\\'t know how their code performs in production.
> Find out how slow your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219672;13503038;z?
> http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
> _______________________________________________
> Gramps-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
>
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got visibility?
Most devs has no idea what their production app looks like.
Find out how fast your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219671;13503038;y?
http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
_______________________________________________
Gramps-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Quilt chart

Doug
Nick, thanks for clearing that up.
I anxiously await your release!

Doug



On 01/10/12 22:34, Nick Hall wrote:

> Doug, Peter,
>
> Thanks. I have now removed it from the listings.
>
> It isn't finished yet.  So far I have implemented:
>
> 1. The basic drawing algorithm.
> 2. A preview window.
> 3. Highlighting a single selection of ancestors and descendants.
>
> What I plan to do before release:
>
> 1. Extend highlighting to 6 or 7 people/families like the GeneaQuilts
> application.
> 2. Implement filtering.
> 3. Add some basic configuration options. (e.g. font and colours).
>
> What I will leave until later:
>
> 1. The timeline.
> 2. Bring & Drag.
>
> Hopefully I'll find time soon.
>
> Nick.
>
>
> On 26/09/12 20:06, Peter Landgren wrote:
>> See:
>> http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=6070
>> /Peter
>>
>> driseberg skrev 2012-09-26 20:11:
>>> I am also having difficulty with the install of the add-on.  I am running
>>> Gramps 3.4.1.0.  It says it is installed, but the next time I open Gramps,
>>> it wants to install it again.  Is there a problem with this installation?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context: http://gramps.1791082.n4.nabble.com/Quilt-chart-tp4656737p4656758.html
>>> Sent from the GRAMPS - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> How fast is your code?
>>> 3 out of 4 devs don\\\'t know how their code performs in production.
>>> Find out how slow your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
>>> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219672;13503038;z?
>>> http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Gramps-users mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
>>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> How fast is your code?
>> 3 out of 4 devs don\\\'t know how their code performs in production.
>> Find out how slow your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
>> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219672;13503038;z?
>> http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
>> _______________________________________________
>> Gramps-users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Got visibility?
> Most devs has no idea what their production app looks like.
> Find out how fast your code is with AppDynamics Lite.
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219671;13503038;y?
> http://info.appdynamics.com/FreeJavaPerformanceDownload.html
> _______________________________________________
> Gramps-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let slow site performance ruin your business. Deploy New Relic APM
Deploy New Relic app performance management and know exactly
what is happening inside your Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, and .NET app
Try New Relic at no cost today and get our sweet Data Nerd shirt too!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Gramps-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users
Loading...