Re: Change the background colors on Reports

Re: Change the background colors on Reports

Ron Johnson
On 06/16/2018 11:04 PM, Norman Kaplan wrote:

I am looking for a way to change the background color (White) on the Family Group Reports to a light blue or another pastel color for a slideshow.

I'd set the output format to OpenDocument Text, and then -- in LibreOffice Writer -- manipulate the background color using the style sheet.  You'll need to have LibreOffice installed.