Re : DNA and DNA kits

Under pressure!
Does she know that stress might modify your DNA... :-\

Seriously, these sentences sounded like pedigree verifications!!!
Like general medical examination before baby.

Sorry, it is often my generic answer when one ask for "the best" or
"right" way. Note, maybe ask her for a "mtDNA" test too?

I did not make DNA tests anymore since my wife discovered that
I was not perfect ... She seems no more in love! :-o
Maybe the mystery of life.

J.

 Objet: [Gramps-users] DNA and DNA kits
 À: "Gramps-Users" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Dimanche 12 mars 2017, 14h26

 Hi,

 I'm being pressured by my wife to have our DNAs determined
 and I'm lost as to how to choose between the tests
 available, how reliable the tests and firms offering the
 service are, how informative the results might be and
 whether and how they might tie in to any gramps records.

 What's people's experience and what would they advise?

 Doug

 Announcing the Oxford Dictionaries API! The API offers
 world-renowned
 dictionary content that is easy and intuitive to access.
 Sign up for an
 account today to start using our lexical data to power your
 apps and
 projects. Get started today and enter our developer
 competition.
 http://sdm.link/oxford

Re: Re : DNA and DNA kits

Doug-11
Ron, Nick, Peter, Jerome,

Many thanks for your very helpful comments.
Rest assured, Jerome; there are no legal consequences
anticipated!

Doug