Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: A question about backup on exit

Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: A question about backup on exit

L.W.
Yes you are right.
the clipboard is a fine tool ... there is still air to the top, but
sometimes very good to here.

what happened to me once before: i had a note open and did some research
and wrote it in there. So half an eternity remained open. then gramps
went into eternal hunting grounds ... say it crashed.
tears soften the ground below me :-)

Solution: clipboard, note in, and close and reopen after each paragraph.

--
Best Regards