Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: A question about backup on exit

Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: A question about backup on exit

L.W.
you misunterstood me maybe but gramps crashed completly without any
prior notice.

--
Best Regards

Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: A question about backup on exit

L.W.
best example:

if you have opened the family edit dialog, doubleclick on the child and
the relation-edit-window opens, right above is the edit button of the
selected child/person, click it. make some changes in person-edit-window
and click ok on the small relation-edit-window. the person-edit-winow
close together with the person-edit-window.

that is not the circle reference you and I intended, but nevertheless an
ugly behavior :-)

--
Best Regards