Re: GOV import

Nick Hall
On 29/03/17 14:45, Nick Hall wrote:
NickH just closed the feature request so I assume it will soon be
added to the automatic add-on. Until that happens, it's a beta version.

I'll add it today.

It is now available.

I have also added an entry to the 4.2 addons wiki listing.  Gary, as I don't use the gramplet myself, I put you as the contact.

https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=4.2_Addons#Addon_List