Re: Gramps-3.2.0

Stéphane Charette-2
Thanks, Stephen.  I've uploaded your Windows .exe to SourceForge.  Let
the downloads begin!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps/files/

http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Windows_installer

Stéphane

2010/3/15 Stephen George <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Stephane,
>
> Find a Gramps 3.2.0 installer for windows
> at [...]
>
> - 32 bit
> - Dependences need to be installed first
>
> Steve

Re: Gramps-3.2.0

Eric Doutreleau-2
i just try the 3.2.0 version
the geographuc button is quite nice

here you can find package for fedora 11 and fedora 12 and a source rpm package.

http://rpms.doutreleau.fr/

Le 15 mars 2010 18:09, Stéphane Charette <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Thanks, Stephen.  I've uploaded your Windows .exe to SourceForge.  Let
the downloads begin!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps/files/

http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Windows_installer

Stéphane

2010/3/15 Stephen George <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Stephane,
>
> Find a Gramps 3.2.0 installer for windows
> at [...]
>
> - 32 bit
> - Dependences need to be installed first
>
> Steve

un blog cool
http://journal.doutreleau.fr