Re: [Gramps-devel] Gramps 5.0.0 released

Re: [Gramps-devel] Gramps 5.0.0 released

Doug-11
On 24/07/18 16:54, Nick Hall wrote:

> Version 5.0.0, a new major release, has been released.
>
> Make sure to backup before you upgrade.
>
> See:
> https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_make_a_backup
>

> Changes since 5.0.0-rc1:
>
> * Correct binary test logic for primary mask.
> * Fix BaseSelector to avoid long delay before display on
> large trees.
> * Export options > Gui alignment issue.
> * Fix dialog button order on non-Mac systems.
> * Update Debian directory after Gramps 5.0.0-rc1 release.
> * Fix Custom filter update when created via sidebar.
> * Fix Gramplet configure (View/Configure) for large options.
> * Fix IndexError crash in Statistics Charts.
> * [Mac] Change accel for Undo History. So that it doesn't
> conflict with a
>    system binding for hiding the window.
> * Fix Family Lines/Family Colors picker for bad transient
> parent.
> * Fix import_as_dict to utilize user gramps_id prefixes.
> * Fix error when opening bsddb db in read-only mode.
> * Fix dbapi dbs for closeing read-only db crash.
> * Fix menus when operating with read-only db.
> * Fix Name formats to show all parts.
> * Fix dialogs for crash when canceling via 'x'.
> * Remove obsolete omeat-python-modules dependencies.
> * Update translations: cs, da, de, en_GB, eo, fi, hu, is,
> it, nb, pt_BR, ru, sk, uk, vi

Where can I download the definitive 5.0.0 release?
I can only find various release candidates.

Doug

Re: [Gramps-devel] Gramps 5.0.0 released

Nick Hall
On 24/07/18 19:59, Doug wrote:
> Where can I download the definitive 5.0.0 release?

https://github.com/gramps-project/gramps/releases/tag/v5.0.0

Only the source code is available at the moment.