Re: [Gramps-devel] future gramps-windows mailing list

Re: [Gramps-devel] future gramps-windows mailing list

DS Blank
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:21 AM, Benny Malengier
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You might remember gramps-windows was started partly because the original
> developers did not want to be bothered with windows issues.
> I'd now like to do one of two things:
>
> 1/delete gramps-windows. The normal mailing lists should be used.

+1. It wasn't clear to users when an issue was for that mailing list,
or gramps-users.

> 2/rename gramps-windows into gramps-devel-windows. Probably that means
> delete and recreate.

-1. I don't mind if those issues get discussed on gramps-devel. I can
ignore, or I can chime in if I have knowledge or opinion. So, I'd
encourage gramps windows developers to be just gramps developers. Win
devs might have comments for gramps-devel issues too.

> Let me know what you prefer.

-Doug