Re: [Gramps-users] Exporting full pedigree tree

Re: [Gramps-users] Exporting full pedigree tree

M. Bashir Al-Noimi

Jérôme wrote:

Hi,

remark:
ï؟½ï؟½ï؟½ i tried to make exporting process by using "Ancestor Graph" as shown in the attached pic, but i couldn't get what i need!

999 gأ©nأ©rations + "open in OpenOffice" = did you get something !!!
It's important to say, that I've selected item I1, them tried to generate the report by "Ancestor Graph", then I got empty *.odt file !

My family tree has 1297 individuals till now, and after some monthes i'll increase the individuals to be 72000 persons, as you know most Arabian families has old trees (it traditional)
--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

My Blog مدونتي
http://www.hali-sy.com/