Re: How to Get "Event Notes" outputted to a "Narrated Web Site" Report

Re: How to Get "Event Notes" outputted to a "Narrated Web Site" Report

J. Allen Crider-2
The event notes are included in the Notes column in the Events section
on the individual pages.  You can find lots of examples on my website at
www.cridermcdowellfamily.com/genealogy.  One particular example is on
this page for my great-great-grandfather:
http://www.cridermcdowellfamily.com/genealogy/ppl/8/c/ce970ce98132d8dc7e9761d4ac8.html
If you generate Event pages, shared notes will also be included on those
pages.  I don't generate those for my website because I don't find them
that useful and my hosting service has an inode limit that I come close
to exceeding when I include event pages.

Allen Crider