Re: How to request a feature

dave.khuon@gmail.com
RE: How to request a feature

Hi everyone,

I am not sure where to ask.  I apologize if this is the wrong place to do so.

I followed the gramps.org proposal which suggests:

Warning

All feature requests should be added to bugs.gramps-project.org.
Add an issue, and select the category:
Feature Request.
Note:That submitting a feature request or making a proposal does not guarantee that the feature will be added.

However, the bug tracking request portal has no category for Feature Request:

o       3rd Party Addons

o       Command Line

o       Database

o       Documentation

o       File Formats

o       Gramps-connect-django

o       Gramps-connect-tornado

o       GUI - interface

o       GUI - views

o       Installation

o       Localisation

o       Merging

o       Other

o       Plugins: Reports, Tools, ...

o       Port for Mac

o       Port for Windows

o       Search/Filtering

o       [All Projects] General

What to do?  Thanks, if you can give me some pointers.

dave

Re: How to request a feature

dave.khuon@gmail.com

Thanks everyone.