Re: Need to test GrampsAIO 5.0 on Windows - got answer

Re: Need to test GrampsAIO 5.0 on Windows - got answer

dave.khuon@gmail.com
Need to test GrampsAIO 5.0 on Windows

Hi all,

I got the answer: it was a bad idea.  The plumbing of the build back then, in June 2016, was different from the latest builds (no .dll in main folder, and db for instance).  It didn’t work for me.  In one case, I was able to import data.gramps from another (working platform), all my eastern people names are all unreadable.  Anyway, just to let you know to ignore my questions.  Sorry to create noises based on this bad idea.  Thanks.

dave