Re: New website administrator

Dave Scheipers
I'll take this time to thank Nick W, Sam, and you Nick H for all you,
and all the other programmers, do to make Gramps a robust evolving
program. I do not know how you find the time to actually use your
creation to work on your own family genealogies and histories.

Thank You

Dave

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Nick Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nick Wallingford has decided to step down as our website administrator after
> about ten years of service.  I'm sure that you all will want to join me in
> thanking him for all his hard work over the years.
>
> His replacement is Sam Manzi.  Please make him feel welcome in his new role.
>
> Regards,
>

> Nick.

Re: New website administrator

Peter Hewett-2

Big thank you to Nick for all that work on the website.
And thanks for everyone else who works on making Gramps the great
genealogy tool that it is.  Well done!

Welcome Sam. Thank you for taking on this role.

------------------------
From: Nick Hall <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:01:26 +0000
To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
Subject: [Gramps-users] New website administrator

> Nick Wallingford has decided to step down as our website administrator
> after about ten years of service.  I'm sure that you all will want to
> join me in thanking him for all his hard work over the years.
>
> His replacement is Sam Manzi.  Please make him feel welcome in his new
> role.
>
> Regards,
>

> Nick.

Re: New website administrator

Brad Rogers
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:01:26 +0000
Nick Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Nick,

>Nick Wallingford has decided to step down as our website administrator

Many thanks to Nick for such excellent work.

>His replacement is Sam Manzi.  Please make him feel welcome in his new

Welcome to your new role, Sam.  May all your (web maintainer) problems
be small.

Finally, a big thank you to *all* the Gramps dev team for their hard
work over the years.

--
 Regards  _
I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain

NdK

Il 17/01/2018 18:01, Nick Hall ha scritto:

> Nick Wallingford has decided to step down as our website administrator
> after about ten years of service.  I'm sure that you all will want to
> join me in thanking him for all his hard work over the years.
> His replacement is Sam Manzi.  Please make him feel welcome in his new
> role.
Welcome Sam, and thanks to all the team!

BYtE,
 Diego

Re: New website administrator

David L McMurray

A big thank you to Nick Wallingford for his decade of service as well as to all the developers and their super responsiveness. I'm sure we couldn't get that level of support for any paid product! Thanks for picking up the slack, Sam.

Re: New website administrator

Oldest1

Thanks and kudos to all of the devs, especially Nick W & Sam