Re: Syncing & Cloud sharing Gramps data

gary jarrad

https://github.com/GenealogyCollective/gprime/blob/master/README.md

All the Gramps data sharing  & syncing wishes and problems mentioned here, is why I was interested in the Online Gramps version.

It Seems Gprime has taken this idea forward to an Alpha stage, but seems to have stalled since about Jan 2017, probably due to workload.
As it stands Gprime takes more tech knowledge to upload, install and get running than the average user has....certainly more that I have.

It would be great if the better tech people could help this program get to the "easy install stage" - as it would solve all the sync and share problems users seem to have in these modern times of multiple devices and users.
Regards
Gary