Re : devhelp extension

jerome
I will give a try to something like:

   git clone https://github.com/lazka/pgi-docs-devhelp.git ~/.local/share/devhelp/books
   devhelp

To update:

   cd ~/.local/share/devhelp/books
   git pull

maybe just add the files generated via gramps sources too! :-)

I did not look in details, but internal files generation for gramps API
complains about gen.lib.media and gen.lib.citation.
Something like Media class missing.

Jérôme

 Objet: devhelp extension
 À: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Samedi 28 janvier 2017, 9h36

 Hi,

 I am looking at some APIs via devhelp[1].

 Can include gramps API[2], but I would like
 to also include PyGobject samples[3], as
 they are more useful (at least for trying
 to understand gramps code) then Gnome stuff.

 I just wonder if someone already generates
 an archive (.devhelp.gz) or if I need to
 clone the git repository.

 [1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Devhelp
 [2] https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Devhelp
 [3] https://github.com/sebp/PyGObject-Tutorial