Recording the LDS Ancestral File Number (AFN)

Recording the LDS Ancestral File Number (AFN)

Rich Lakey
I can't seem to find a place to record this number. Not sure how valuable other than easy to find this person again on Family Search. Found the following page has a reference to it but am a bit confuse. https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gramps_4.2_Wiki_Manual_-_Manage_Family_Trees
Any one out there recording this and how do you do it?

Rich

--
Have you backed up your files today?

Re: Recording the LDS Ancestral File Number (AFN)

Dave Scheipers
Hi Rich,

Having imported from PAF, and having had some AFN's on records, GRAMPS stored these as a personĀ Attribute.

Dave