Rectangles in charts view don't always (re)size correct.

Rectangles in charts view don't always (re)size correct.

John W. Kitz
Hi,

I noticed that the rectangles on the screen in the charts view don't always
(re)size correct (some tend to be taller than others even though they
display the same information).

To avoid duplicate trouble tickets does anybody on this mailing list happen
to know if this is the result of an operator (i.e. me) error, a known issue
for which a trouble ticket already exists or something for which it would be
advisable to create one?

Regards, Jk.

Re: Rectangles in charts view don't always (re)size correct.

Ron Johnson
There's another cell that requires a box that height.  To simplify
programming, box sizes for a generation(?) all have the same size.

On 12/26/2016 07:02 AM, John W. Kitz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the rectangles on the screen in the charts view don't always
> (re)size correct (some tend to be taller than others even though they
> display the same information).
>
> To avoid duplicate trouble tickets does anybody on this mailing list happen
> to know if this is the result of an operator (i.e. me) error, a known issue
> for which a trouble ticket already exists or something for which it would be
> advisable to create one?
>
> Regards, Jk.

Re: Rectangles in charts view don't always (re)size correct.

John W. Kitz
Ron,

"There's another cell that requires a box that height. To simplify
programming, box sizes for a generation(?) all have the same size."

Prior to seeing your reply I had already created a trouble ticket in the bug
tracking tool.

Thanks and regards, Jk.