Registration on project site

Patrick Gerlier
I went on the project site to register so that I can file in bug reports.

I entered a username and my dedicated mail address. Next screen told me
a confirmation link was send.

However, after 48 hours, I still have no message in my mailbox.

Should I wait longer or restart the procedure?

Regards,
Patrick

Re: Registration on project site

Dave Scheipers
Check your spam folder?  It has been so long that I do not remember
what confirmation email you receive.

Dave

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:38 PM Patrick Gerlier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went on the project site to register so that I can file in bug reports.
>
> I entered a username and my dedicated mail address. Next screen told me
> a confirmation link was send.
>
> However, after 48 hours, I still have no message in my mailbox.
>
> Should I wait longer or restart the procedure?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

Re: Registration on project site

Patrick Gerlier
I'm really ashamed, I should have thought of that! Traffic with Gramps
was so smooth I didn't imagine that "some" messages could go to the spam
folder. A very big thanks for this obvious reminder.

Patrick

Le 20/09/2019 à 20:34, Dave Scheipers a écrit :

> Check your spam folder?  It has been so long that I do not remember
> what confirmation email you receive.
>
> Dave
>
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:38 PM Patrick Gerlier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I went on the project site to register so that I can file in bug reports.
>>
>> I entered a username and my dedicated mail address. Next screen told me
>> a confirmation link was send.
>>
>> However, after 48 hours, I still have no message in my mailbox.
>>
>> Should I wait longer or restart the procedure?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Patrick

Re: Registration on project site

Dave Scheipers