Relationship Graph

Boris M Struk
Good morning,

Is there an option to sort the printing of individuals in chronological (DOB) order (left to right) in the Relationship Graph?

I have no idea what order it is currently printing - it's not: ID, Surname or age

I welcome any advice that will shed light on how to achieve the desired result,.

Thanks in advance.

Boris
______________________

Re: Relationship Graph

Ron Johnson
Nope, sorry.  Gramps feeds the data to a mathematical graphing program that doesn't understand dates, names, ages, etc.  Just hierarchical "nodes".

--
My word, man!  Don't you know your quantum statistics?

Re: Relationship Graph

jerome
Like the Timeline Pedigree view[1] but as a Report?

[1] https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=TimelinePedigreeView

 Objet: Re: [Gramps-users] Relationship Graph
 À: [hidden email]
 Date: Samedi 2 mai 2015, 4h29

[...]

 -----La pièce jointe associée suit-----

 One dashboard for servers and applications across
 Physical-Virtual-Cloud
 Widest out-of-the-box monitoring support with 50+
 applications
 Performance metrics, stats and reports that give you
 Actionable Insights
 Deep dive visibility with transaction tracing using APM
 Insight.
 http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y
 -----La pièce jointe associée suit-----