Relationship calculator

Piotr Czubaszek-2
I was looking through the new Relationship Calculator before trying to
prepare the new Polish version when I ran into the in-law
functionality. I wanted to see it in action in GRAMPS but all
combinations I chose in English and French would always return
'persons not related' instead of mother-in-law or something like that.

Is it the intended behaviour or why doesn't it work?

PIotrek

Re: Relationship calculator

Benny Malengier
in law only works in the quick report 'relation to home person', at the moment.

If it works ok and has seen some more testing, we might consider adding it elsewhere, however, it means a big relative increase in computation time, so we should thread carefully. Eg, implement it in a different process that doesn't block the main gramps process and can be stopped.

Benny