Relationship graph - doing something wrong?

Relationship graph - doing something wrong?

Ron Johnson
Back in the 3.x and early 4.0.x days, there were lines connecting ancestors
and descendants, but not now; just some triangles. Is that a bug or have I
mis-configured something?

Ubuntu 13.10 and gramps .deb from sf.net.

$ gramps -v
Gramps Settings:
----------------
  python    : 2.7.5
  gramps    : 4.0.3-3
  gtk++     : 3.8.6
  pygobject : 3.10.0
  pango     : 1.32.5
  Not using bsddb3
  bsddb     : 5.3.0
  bsddb.db  : 5.1.29
  cairo     : 1.12.16
  pycairo   : 1.8.8
  osmgpsmap : not found
  GExiv2    : 0.4
  ICU       : 4.8.1.1
  PyICU     : 1.5
  o.s.      : linux2
  kernel    : 3.11.0-20-generic

Environment settings:
---------------------
  LANG      : en_US.UTF-8
  LANGUAGE  : en
  GRAMPSI18N: not set
  GRAMPSHOME: not set
  GRAMPSDIR : not set
  PYTHONPATH:
     /usr/bin
     /usr/lib/python2.7
     /usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu
     /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk
     /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old
     /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload
     /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
     /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
     /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat
     /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gtk-2.0
     /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7
     /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntu-sso-client

Non-python dependencies:
------------------------
  Graphviz  : 2.26
  Ghostscr. : 9.10

System PATH env variable:
-------------------------
      /usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm
      /usr/local/sbin
      /usr/local/bin
      /usr/sbin
      /usr/bin
      /sbin
      /bin
      /usr/games
      /usr/local/games
      /usr/local/Eiffel64/studio/spec/linux-x86/bin

--
"Mathematics deals exclusively with the relations of concepts to each
other without consideration of their relation to experience."

Re: Relationship graph - doing something wrong?

Peter Hewett-2