Release Candidate

Nick Hall
Devs,

I suggest that we release 5.0.0-rc1 as soon as the roadmap is cleared.
We can start the string freeze for the translators at the same point.

At the moment bug #10507 is the only remaining bug on the roadmap:

https://gramps-project.org/bugs/roadmap_page.php?version_id=96

Are there any others we should add?

Any other comments or suggestions?

Re: Release Candidate

John Ralls-2

> On Mar 23, 2018, at 10:29 AM, Nick Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Devs,
>
> I suggest that we release 5.0.0-rc1 as soon as the roadmap is cleared.  We can start the string freeze for the translators at the same point.
>
> At the moment bug #10507 is the only remaining bug on the roadmap:
>
> https://gramps-project.org/bugs/roadmap_page.php?version_id=96
>
> Are there any others we should add?
>
> Any other comments or suggestions?

Nick,

https://gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=10514 should probably go on the roadmap, and part of fixing it should be to make sure that there aren't any other files whose strings aren't getting picked up for translation.

Regards,
John Ralls

Re: Release Candidate

Nick Hall
On 23/03/18 18:48, John Ralls wrote:
> https://gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=10514  should probably go on the roadmap, and part of fixing it should be to make sure that there aren't any other files whose strings aren't getting picked up for translation.

Added.