Quantcast

Remove Place Report filter

Connie
I created my first place report with a filter, select place individually. Now I want a report with all places but the option isn't there. I can delete the individual places I'd chosen before but at the top, "Select Using Filter" there is no option to select no filter. When I click the down arrow, there is nothing there. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Connie

Re: Remove Place Report filter

Dave Scheipers
Hi Connie,

In the Places view go to Menus >> Edit >> Place Filter Editor

Create a filter with the argument
>> General Filters >> Every Place

Now you can run the report and the Filter name will be in the Select Using Filter dropdown list

FYI: all views have this Filter editor relevant to the view

Good luck, Dave