Replacing underscores with spaces in Media item titles

Replacing underscores with spaces in Media item titles

Martnal
This post was updated on .
I have a lot of items that have underscores in the title.  I used the
media manager to remove them from the filename in the path, but is there
an easy way of replacing them in the Title?  I hope I haven't overlooked
something obvious!

EDIT: My best option so far, having corrected the actual filenames, is to remove them all and re-import them with media manager, as I haven't actual linked to any of them yet.  Is there a better way?

Martin

Martin, SW London

Gedmatch DNA Kit H062246.
FT-DNA Kit B388093.

Names: Loughborough and Loughbrough, (London, Hull, Pirton and Hartlepool);
Watson, (Bedlington, Jarrow & H'pool);
Ballard & Glassop (E. London);
Leggett (Corton, Scarborough, Hartlepool);
Young & Wilson, (Hartlepool).

I am using GrampsAIO64-5.0.0-1 on Windows 10.

Re: Replacing underscores with spaces in Media item titles

Dave Scheipers
Hi Martin

You have not overlooked anything.  Unfortunately, the Media Manager only deals with the record's path field. Editing the title is a manual operation.

If you can group some of the records that will require the same edit, you can open multiple records at once. I use this option when performing the same repetitive  task. If each record needs an individual edit  it's one record at a time.

Sorry, there is NOT an app (yet) for that, Dave