Report by Age

victorengel
There is a statistics report that, among other things, reports the oldest age in the database. No details of who it is are listed, though. I thought the oldest person in my database was 106. Is there a way to report people by age? I'm curious now who this person is.

Victor

Re: Report by Age

Nick Hall
On 24/07/18 19:38, Victor Engel wrote:
> There is a statistics report that, among other things, reports the
> oldest age in the database. No details of who it is are listed,
> though. I thought the oldest person in my database was 106. Is there a
> way to report people by age? I'm curious now who this person is.

You can use the Records gramplet to find the oldest person.

Re: Report by Age

victorengel
I figured out that the Age stats chart is interactive. You can double-click each category to list the people in that age bracket. I had thought they were static charts.

Victor