Reporting shared events

drjimbouk
Hi,
Shared events concept is an excellent feature and Forms is a great mechanism
for expediting shared event data entry. However, I seem to be missing
something when wishing to report on these shared events.

Currently, when reporting via complete individual report or everything
report the shared event of the person of interest is reported by role e.g.
father, but there is no indication of child's name. Likewise, if I run the
report for a witness (marriage) it states the event, but the bride & groom
are not reported. Census data for the rest of the household is not reported
either. Knowing the event is shared is not really useful unless the
additional data is reported. Is this by design or oversight?

JS