Requirements for thumbnail generation of pdf

Requirements for thumbnail generation of pdf

Sebastian Schubert
Hi,

what additional software is necessary to create thumbnails of pdfs?

In particular, in the narrative website, a link for the thumbail is
created but no website is present.

Thanks
Sebastian

Re: Requirements for thumbnail generation of pdf

Sebastian Schubert
Am 17.03.2014 12:44, schrieb Sebastian Schubert:
> what additional software is necessary to create thumbnails of pdfs?

Sorry, I forgot to mention I am on a openSUSE 13.1 Linux system.

Thanks
Sebastian