Returning user needs help!

Brian Blandford
It's a while since I added to my family tree on Gramps, but returning
after all the changes I've found two problems that will no doubt sound
stupid to all those who've kept up to speed.
1) I want to add a marriage to an existing person on the database to
someone who isn't yet on the database, something as far as I remember,
it used to be fairly obvious how to do. But  the new relationship
interface doesn't seem intuitive on that score
2) Did the obvious thing and went to "help", but all I get is a "404
page not found" message. All the links on a Google search for "Gramps
help" produce the same result.

Brian Blandford

Re: Returning user needs help!

Benny Malengier
Website is: http://www.gramps-project.org
You find manual, tips, ....

To add relation, easiest is the relationship view of the person (the second view after person view), where you see parents, families, children.
Go to the person in your database, and on the toolbar click on the button: add new relationship (the third one with person icons).
The family editor opens up with person pre entered. Go to the parter and click the add button to open the interface to create the missing person. On ok, this person will be preentered on the family editor, where you can finish by adding children, ...

Benny