Roadmap for 5.0

Nick Hall
Devs,

I notice that the roadmap for 5.0 is clear.   Are there any new bugs
that need adding?

Do we plan another beta?  If not, I suggest that we should announce a
string freeze for translators soon.

On 21/03/18 23:26, Dave Khuon wrote:
> Great to have the gramps.pot stabilized so that I can finish my
> translation work.  Also, I noticed that some of the strings are
> defined in multiple places (different ID's, though) for exactly the
> same thing, or sometimes close enough.  Any plan for consolidations?
> 6000+ entries is quite a large number.

We could discuss this for the v5.1 roadmap.

Re: Roadmap for 5.0

On 22/03/18 04:38, Sam Manzi wrote:
> Do you believe the additional changes made in gramps core for the
> mongodb backend mean one more beta?

Probably not.  The change was quite a simple refactor of the undo/redo
code.  I would be happy if just a couple of other developers tested it.