SOUR_REPO merged with main trunk

Alex Roitman
The SOUR_REPO branch has been merged with the HEAD.
The HEAD is currently broken because of the event ref changes,
but the repo part seems to be more or less OK.

There were conflicts only in gramps.glade, which I managed
to resolve. There's no reason to use the SOUR_REPO branch
anymore. The rest of the development should go into HEAD.

Re: SOUR_REPO merged with main trunk

Richard Taylor-2
Thanks Alex

Glad it went in OK.

Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [hidden email]