Should we make the new wiki site the main site now?

Should we make the new wiki site the main site now?

Don Allingham
The new MediaWiki site is looking really good. Is it time to make this
site the default site?

BTW, I will be slow getting back into the swing of things over the next
week. I've been on vacation this week, but I have business travel next
week which reduce my availability. And my INBOX is *very* full :-(

Back soon.

Don

Re: Should we make the new wiki site the main site now?

bm-7
Don,

of the main site all pages except all FAQ entries are ported. I'll do
that now,
and let you know.

of developers site, some things are still todo, so best keep developers.g-p
around a bit longer.

Hope you had a nice holiday, I hear a new winter storm is coming up there.

Benny

Quoting Don Allingham <[hidden email]>:

> The new MediaWiki site is looking really good. Is it time to make this
> site the default site?
>
> BTW, I will be slow getting back into the swing of things over the next
> week. I've been on vacation this week, but I have business travel next
> week which reduce my availability. And my INBOX is *very* full :-(
>
> Back soon.
>
> Don

Re: Should we make the new wiki site the main site now?

bm-7
Ok,

I cleaned up FAQ: http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ
and ported the last questions that where not ported and I deemed still valid.
Also checked user suggested questions, and added 3 of those.

I think www.gramps-project.org can be retired now.

Concerning the FAQ, Don, it would be great if you could go over it.
There is one
answer I think is not accurate anymore:
http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ#What_version_of_GNOME_do_I_need.3F

Benny

Quoting [hidden email]:

> Don,
>
> of the main site all pages except all FAQ entries are ported. I'll do
> that now,
> and let you know.
>
> of developers site, some things are still todo, so best keep developers.g-p
> around a bit longer.
>
> Hope you had a nice holiday, I hear a new winter storm is coming up there.
>
> Benny
>
> Quoting Don Allingham <[hidden email]>:
>
>> The new MediaWiki site is looking really good. Is it time to make this
>> site the default site?
>>
>> BTW, I will be slow getting back into the swing of things over the next
>> week. I've been on vacation this week, but I have business travel next
>> week which reduce my availability. And my INBOX is *very* full :-(
>>
>> Back soon.
>>
>> Don

Re: Should we make the new wiki site the main site now?

Don Allingham
Okay. I'll go over the FAQ tomorrow night.

Don